400 Sycamore Avenue
Built circa 1700, this house was acquired by the Historical Association in 1968 and is restored to the mid to late 18th century period when it was a tavern known as the "Blue Ball." Two rooms are furnished as a tavern of the period, where neighbors met to share conversations and news, travelers dined and lodged, and community groups held meetings.
For more information, call 732-747-6260 or 732-462-1466 or visit the Monmouth County Historical Association Website.
Home | News Room | Info Center | Parks | Contact
| Last Updated 3/27/2015 9:22:00 AM