Seagirt Lighthouse

Ocean Ave, Sea Girt 08750
Sea Girt at Wreck Pond was completed in 1896, the lighthouse was commissioned and the beacon turned on December 10, 1896.The lighthouse was first, incorrectly, called Squan Inlet Lighthouse until changed to Sea Girt Lighthouse March 1, 1897.
Hours: Every Sunday 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
(Closed holidays)
Opens April 23 thru November
Telephone: 732-974-0514
www.seagirtlighthouse.org