Gates open Saturday, June 3rd @ 11 am – 9pm & Sunday, June 4th @ 11am to 7pm. Admission is FREE for children under the age of10.
Follow us on Instagram @boujee_foodie_con and on Facebook @boujeefoodiecon
Featuring some of the hottest restaurants from the Jersey Shore, including:
- The Butcher’s Block
- Pancho Mexican Kitchen
- Mav’s Top Buns – artisanal cinnamon buns with a cult following
- Goodlife Coffee Mobile Barista
- Your Sister’s Balls
- Hearthly Burger
- Nip & Truck the Nip & Tuck food truck!
- Lobster Dogs
- Dim Sum World
- Pretty & Tasty Macarons
- The Flower Spot – floral bouquet workshop
- Exotic Bowls
- Masha Moro Caviar
- Stefie the Sommelier Wine Tastings
- Honeysuckle Nectary Apiary & Gardens
- Q Company Barbeque
- Alfonso’s Catering
- Best Day Ever Ice Cream Truck
- Pretty and Tasty Macarons
- Crazy Corn 05 – Mexican street corn, mango chamoy and more!
- Green’s Natural Foods
- Bella Ciao Pizza
- Crum & Co. – crumb cake
- CFS – Complete Fitness Solution: Home of Crossfit Shrewsbury
- Jaimes – clean, hydrating lip gloss line
- Oceanport Pharmacy
- Joyce Murphy, Better Homes and Garden Realtor
- Wild Logs – kiln dried firewood and cooking wood
- Birdsmouth Beer – an all lager NJ brewery
Carnival Games by Hick’s House of Entertainment! Eating contests! Chef Throwdowns!
Live music including bands and DJs all day. 360 Photo Booth by Timeless Impressions!
Face Painting by Diana!
Irish Step dancer performances by Daly Irish Dance School!
Event MC is DJ Reem!
- So Watt
- Earth Monkeys
- Laura G Music
- Kul D’Sack
- Lakehouse Music Academy bands
This event is brought to you by our Sponsors:
- Ketel One Vodka
- Pulte Homes
- The Fort Athletic Club
- Atlantis Mortgage
- NJ Team Dental Center
- Timeless Impressions
- O’Brien Realty
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Lakehouse Music Studios
- New Shrewsbury Tennis Club
- First Atlantic Credit Union